Monday, January 2, 2012

Fenix TA30 from the photon shop.


Hi this is my new Fenix TA30 Tactical Flash light :-). I got this from thephotonshop.co.uk I was going to do a Review but I got me a sore Throat and sound pretty bad :-( I also had to mute the clips as the gain was set high for my Suppressor Videos, and there was to much noise and I don't have the time to re-film. First impression of the Torch was good it is a nice size a lot bigger than the Sure-fire E2D so some people may not like it, what I didn't like was the fact that paying so much for one you don't get a holster with it and at the moment I have not seen one to go with it, waiting release I guess!. I wanted a new LED light for the light they provide as when you drop something small even with daylight and other artificial light it can still be a pain. There is nothing better than getting a quality light they are worth there weight in gold, I was however dissapointed with the power output on the high 225 lumen setting as you can see I compared it with an Insight XTI 125 lumen, it could be bad batteries which I got with it so please don't jump to conclussions just yet!. Like the E2D it has the strike bezzle Front and Back these have no use to me the only thing I would use it for is setting of a Fire Alarm lol, the Points are much sharper than the Surefire ones so if your in the UK and work in Security cution would be required as the damage cuased would be quite horrific and you could end up on an assult charge (IMO) correct me if i'm wrong. Music at the start is the ...

Buyers Diesel Watch Band Replacement




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links